Welcome to the Private Cloud as a Service Platform Technical Documentation
Start here for the first steps on working in our OpenShift environment.
Build, deploy and maintain apps
Best practices on the platform.
- Build an application (coming soon)
- Deploy an application (coming soon)
- Monitor an application (coming soon)
- Retire an application (coming soon)
Training and learning
Free OpenShift training
Read about the free training that is offered on the Platform and get access to other learning resources.
Rocket.Chat will be your main communication channel for platform updates and support while you work in the BC Gov Private Cloud PaaS. Read about how to stay connected in Rocket.Chat.
Platform community MeetUps
Every 3 weeks, we host a platform community MeetUp where product teams from across the B.C. government give technical demos of their application.
Security and privacy compliance
Use GitHub in BC Gov
- BC Government organizations in GitHub
- Common platform requests in the BC Gov Private Cloud PaaS
- Best practices for working in GitHub (coming soon)
Database and API management
Reusable code and services
Platform architecture reference
- Platform storage
- Platform architecture (coming soon)
- Database issues (coming soon)
- Application issues (coming soon)
- Network connectivity issues (coming soon)
Get support on the platform
Report a platform incident
If you think an incident has occurred with our services, you can report it by following these steps.
Get help or support
We follow a community-based support model. You can use our self-serve resources or ask for help from the platform community. Learn how to get help on the Platform.
Not sure where to go to get things done on the platform? We've outlined common platform tasks and links to additional instructions. Learn how to get help with some of the most commonly searched-for tasks.